Wednesday 7 August 2013

Its time now

I've not been able to write anything in my blog for the past few months. It took a lot of time to finally clear my head and sit down to put down my thoughts in words..
The last few months have been phenomenal. I took a giant leap into the next phase of my life. After college ends, comes the period of  time that's most difficult. You face the 'Real' life suddenly and it kind of hits you hard.
Its the time you realize your responsibilities and face the truth about how much you are really capable of.
The last few months, I struggled with a lot of problems.....saying goodbye to friends was tough and there was the creepy insecurity as I didn't know where I was headed in life. It took a lot of time to discover myself. I struggled hard to put a direction to my life, but eventually  succeeded. :)
                       

No comments:

Post a Comment