Thursday 8 August 2013

Bhag Milkha Bhag: A true inspiration

 Milkha Singh played by Farhan Akhtar in the film: A sketch by me.
The film was an inspiration to millions, including me of course. The most important thing is that the film was entirely based upon the real life incidents of athlete Milkha Singhji. The story gave me strength. It motivated me to never give up and to try harder when I'm faced with obstacles. It showed the innocence of love and also the graveness of adverse situations, how the partition of India had affected people, how it had affected a little kid, how it had bruised his soul and then how he let go of the pain when he went back to Pakistan later in his life. The one important thing that the film taught us is that we have to finally let go of any pain that torments us, no matter how difficult it is. Only then can we live peacefully.
It showed us that hard work and dedication has no substitutes. That is the most basic lesson that we learn from our parents since childhood, but while walking on the path of our life, we somehow lose focus on that lesson. It is then that films like "Bhag Milkha Bhag"  force us to think, help us retrospect , make us pledge to work hard and motivate us to succeed in our respective goals in life.
The film also showed that Love is very important in life and that we should let the person we love, know that we love them when we have the time.
This film inspired me to focus on my goals, to respect and value the people I love and to work harder. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment